[DuoList] bye jim

mko at nt.net mko at nt.net
Tue May 23 11:29:02 PDT 2006

>now I'm buried to my neck in work, so I'll be signing off. This has
>been a fine group, one which I will rejoin should I regain enough
>free time to properly enjoy it. Be well!
>
>Jim Allen, Out

Thanks for the thoughts, Jim. It is a fine group. Irreverent at times,
useful at times. At least we all use Macs, so that must make us just a
little bit brighter, tho you wouldn't know it from some of the spelling
around these parts.   :^,~
If you're still here, is that old Laserwriter still plugging away?

p.s. Anybody see the new Apple Store in NYC, BTW?

p.p.s. Must upgrade soon, or no iTunes. I suppose there's a list
         for the new Macbooks but I'll bounce one here first.
         Anyone here own one? Any thoughts?