[DuoList] Dead 2400

Kyleen kyleen at fusiongraphics.org
Sat Oct 7 07:32:44 PDT 2006

That's so strange that it worked that way! My logical side of me says, that
makes no sense, but I've found, in my billion years of working on
Macintoshes (the first one I owned was a Mac II in 1990), is that they often
defy logic. I've even had them not recognize RAM that were the same size
brand and everything until I switched slots they went into.

I just won an auction off eBay for a working 2400c. Hopefully I'll get it
the first of next week. I'm watching trying to pick up a few for parts just
because of the reason you said.

I figured, if nothing else, I know the screen is good on the one that's
giving me grief, as is the keyboard and probably a few other parts and
pieces.

What I'd really like to get my hands on is a G3 upgrade if anyone has a line
on one.

Hope everyone's day is going well!