[DuoList] Dead 2400

britt at reactornet.net britt at reactornet.net
Sat Oct 7 13:23:04 PDT 2006

They defy logic, BUT they *ALWAYS* work. I have never had a completly dead
mac. I got a free 6116 Performa, and no video. Power on, Reset PRAM and
voila! it perked up. After reboot, no video. Hmm. Tested PRAM battery and
no voltage. After a new battery, it worked fine. I bought a G3 card for it
and some more ram and a AV card and it works great!