[DuoList] Dead 2400

Alex Santos santos.poland at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 13:47:53 PDT 2006

That's a shame. I was hoping you had it nailed.

Could it be that something inside is not well seated? After all you
have taken it apart. Or could it be a thermal issue? Could the new
battery have mysteriously drained? Is the whining a possible hard
drive issue?

Please keep us posted if you intend to further scrutinize the issue
and find out something.

Alex