[DuoList] Dead 2400

Alex Santos santos.poland at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 13:43:48 PDT 2006

Thank you all for your responses and I haven't even read each and
every one of them yet but I will.

I have to tell you in all honesty that the 2400c I picked up was dead
and I have no other details beyond that. I haven't asked the seller a
single question yet.

I am looking forward, with great anticipation, to getting this
wonderful sub notebook soon. As soon as I have it I will try Kyleen's
very promising tip.

This is one little notebook that is really very special and I hope I
will be able to revive it.

Alex