[DuoList] Dead 2400

Fabian Fang ftfang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 20:14:41 PDT 2006

On 10/5/06, Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl> wrote:

I just bought a 2400c, I bought it in a 'dead' state. So it is not working
> but I bought because it's such a neat machine but in the state it's in it
> will be no fun.
>
> I bought it because I have read on a site that it can be revived by taking
> it apart.
>
> Does anyone here have any tips or know anything about this?

It was nice that your inquiry generated some traffic (15 responses so far)
for this quiet list.  You have just written again that you do not yet have
the unit in hand.  After you actually receive it, perhaps you can check it
out, and even try to take it apart, and then tell the list about your
specific observations.  If you do not have access to the Apple Service
Manual for PowerBook 2400c, please write me directly offlist.

Fabian