[DuoList] WTB 2400c

Alex Santos santos.poland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:53:39 PDT 2006

Great to know. I signed up and will wait for their reply.

I can't believe the incredible care the Japanese take of their
material goods. Some of those items are pristine looking. Quite
incredible.

Alex

On Oct 16, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Kyleen wrote:

> Most sellers with Yahoo Japan don't ship internationally. But Rinka
> is a
> third party.

Santos Strategic Communications
ul. Ogrodowa, 05-420 Józefów, POLAND
tel. +4822 789 1448
email: santos.poland at gmail.com

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or
responsible for the delivery of this message, you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email or
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message that do not relate to the official business of Santos
Strategic Communication shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.