[DuoList] WTB 2400c

Kyleen kyleen at fusiongraphics.org
Mon Oct 16 18:04:33 PDT 2006

They have a "Translate to English" button on the top of the screen. It opens
the page in another window with a passable translation for the various
descriptions. Sometimes it takes some thinking to figure out what they
actually mean. It's usually good enough to give you the general idea of what
the item is being offered.