[DuoList] Re: DuoList Digest, Vol 25, Issue 8

RasAzul at aol.com RasAzul at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 16:49:51 PDT 2006

Hello people my name is Brad and although I am not new to this list I
haven't done anything  here lately except browse. But now I have a
question. I came across a Newtech Ultradock, the one with the ethernet
connection and I wanted to know whether or not anyone on the list had a
Duo 2300 hooked up to one and to the internet. If so, could you and
would you be willing to point me in the right direction to get this to
happen with my Duo. Any and all help not only will be appreciated but
will be put to good use.
Thank you in advance
Brad