[DuoList] Re: DuoList Digest, Vol 25, Issue 8-ULTRADOCK QUESTIONS

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 05:46:53 PDT 2006

I recently bought a Newer Technology Ultradock. I had to download an installer from the Newer website in order to get the dock to work on ethernet connected to my DSL router. I tried to copy the shortcut and put it here, but it didn't work. I'll forward you an email that has it embedded.
  Other than that, I had to do some digging to find out the DNS addresses for my Verizon DSL, and put them into the Mac TCP/IP control panel settings. I don't remember everything I had to do, but I could hook up the Duo and do some exploring if you need guidance.
  Good luck,
  Art in Silicon Valley

RasAzul at aol.com wrote:
   Newtech Ultradock, the one with the ethernet
connection and I wanted to know whether or not anyone on the list had a
Duo 2300 hooked up to one and to the internet.Thank you in advance
Brad
DuoList mailing list
DuoList at listserver.themacintoshguy.com

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: