[DuoList] Looking for Interware Driver in English

Kyleen kyleen at fusiongraphics.org
Wed Oct 25 13:35:25 PDT 2006

Hey all,

The G3 400 Booster board that I scored off from Yahoo Japan came today. And
I'm in the process of installing it right now.

But as I'm looking through the book on it, it's all in Japanese, as is the
driver on the driver disk they gave me. I'm GUESSING that it may (or may
not) have an English option when I got to install it, but if there isn't...

Anyone know where I can find the driver for download? :-)

(I can make due with the Japanese, But I'm just not that good at it and
would rather have my options displayed in English.)

Thanks!

- kyleen