[DuoList] FS: NewerTech Ethernet MicroDock

Harbourmaster san2c at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 30 10:57:16 PST 2006

Sorry for the cross post but figure these docks are hard to find and
that some people here might not be on the LEM swaplist.

If you have a Duo and want to get it onto your network this is the
best solution going!

The Ethernet MicroDock plugs into the back of any Duo and provides a
standard  RJ-45 10-Bt ethernet connection as well as an ADB connector
so that you can easily hook up a mouse or keyboard!

No driver software is required to use it you simply hook it up to
your Duo and the Apple networking software lets you choose the
ethernet connection!

These are very hard to find on eBay and 9 times out of 10 you have to
buy a Duo just to get the Ethernet Dock!

I'm asking $55 shipped via USPS Priority Mail  for this very hard to find dock!
Think that I'm asking too much? Make me an offer!

If I don't have any takers by Thursday 11/2 it's going off to the
wolves at eBay...

Aloha, Ken