[DuoList] RE: Your new website

Joseph Getchel JGetchel at wi.rr.com
Sun Sep 10 08:17:38 PDT 2006

On 9/10/06 8:33 AM, jrcgarry at hotmail.com apparently said:

>Hello Joseph,
>
>>A question was asked today on the DuoList about rebuilding a PowerBook
>>Duo Battery.
>
>I admit to not even being aware of such a message-list - wow.
>
>Okay, I'll put the pages back over the next day or so, and I am pleased that
>my efforts so many years ago are still useful.
>
>Regards;
>
>-James Garry
>(who still has a soft spot for *small* laptops)

James,
Thank-you very much!  This PB-Duo email list has been around for quite a
while, and still has quite a bit of activity (although it is sporadic at
times).
I, for one, certainly appreciate the work you have done in the past to
document the PB-Duo Battery rebuilding procedure. And thanks for agreeing
to keep it on your new web site.

Duo-Listers,
James Garry's old website (http://www.fastlight.demon.co.uk/jg/), that
contains the PB-Duo Battery rebuilding procedure, is going to go away
soon.  But as you can see from the above message string, he has agreed to
restore the pages to his new web site
(http://www.bipbip.info/jg/).  Give him a great big "Thank-You" for his
work!

Regards,