[DuoList] Trying to subscribe

Robert Johnstone rob.johnstone at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 6 15:37:19 PDT 2007

G'day All,

Nice to see there's some life in the list :)
I'm about to become the owner of a 2400 thanks to a kind gentleman in
the US. I remember lusting after the model when it came out (yes, a
somewhat unusual teenager!) - and now one will be added to my Mac
collection!!

I wonder if there are any other Aussies on the list?

Have a great Easter break.

Rob