[DuoList] Your DuoList Age?

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Sat Apr 7 00:47:20 PDT 2007

I have been on since... '02?  Something like that, I think I joined
right around the time I got my 2300c.  I put my 2400c to sleep about
the middle of January and it is still blinking peacefully on the
bookshelf (12" G4 took its place.)  Still intend to give the 2400 to
my brother, just haven't found time to wipe it out and reinstall.
Still hoping Apple brings out new subnote MacBook Pros to carry on
the Duo tradition.

Josh