[DuoList] Trying to subscribe

Rob Johnstone rob.johnstone at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 10 15:46:16 PDT 2007

Hi Brandy,

Now you're quoting scary movies - the house must be getting
to you :)

Frankenstein: Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive...
It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's
alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!
Moritz: Henry - In the name of God!
Frankenstein: Oh, in the name of God! Now I know what it
feels like to be God!

I love this list.

Rob