[DuoList] Trying to subscribe

Brandy brandybnd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:32:45 PDT 2007

Rob
Hollywood does that to you, or perhaps it's the Martini's!
I am doing my own version of DIY (Do It Yourself) called DYI  (Drink
Yourself Intoxicated)
But by gawd I figured out the corners on the molding. It was an accident, I
cut my 45% angle on one side then went to cut the other and strangely enough
I put it in upside down did my cut it and it fit perfectly. I also labeled
and cut guides so that I can do this again in-case my buzz wears off.

(YellowBeard)
Stagger Stagger Crawl Crawl Roll to the right, Roll to the left..... stagger
stagger Crawl Crawl.

Brandy