[DuoList] OT / OSX-Dell?

josephc22 josephc22 at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 14:54:38 PDT 2007

I second that. The 12" G4 is the perhaps the best computer I've had
(along with my old SE/30). I bought one as soon as the 1.5 GHz model
came out in 2005, and it performs very nicely.

It's also about the same size and slightly lighter than a Duo, and it
can run classic apps (though it can't boot into classic). When it's
time to move on, it makes a great Duo replacement.