[DuoList] Home for a Duo 2300 (grayscale?)

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Jun 20 10:37:59 PDT 2007

	Yep, I'll never forget you.  :)

	So what did you use the 2300 for (just a fun question).  I
tended to use mine for playing MP3's, and I think I liked BBS'ing, web
browsing, and writing text files.
      It was in the summer of 2004 I was in a retro contest with a
computer before 1993 and decided to use an Atari 800 for the most points
in the retro contest.   It was during that time I learned I didn't
really need a portable computer.  So the Duos and Newtons got retired
for the most part.
	Didn't pick up a portable computer again till I got a 12"
aluminum G4 powerbook.  In form sense the Duo lives on in those more
recent computers.

Greg / Doc Clu