[DuoList] Powerbook 2400c PCMCIA eject woes...

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Tue May 1 18:28:32 PDT 2007

Actually they do have eject buttons for both slots, but mine are
problematic and if it doesn't eject by dragging to the trash, then
out comes the paperclip.

On May 1, 2007, at 5:23 PM, dithomas at hkstar.com wrote:

> [...]

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/index2.html
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.