[DuoList] Mac2400 website?

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Sat Feb 16 11:14:52 PST 2008

Cool. I was a regular reader of the site from 1998-2002 or so, when I
sold my last 2400c (totally tricked out with a 320mHz G3 and Yu-Plan
keyboard. I happened to pick up a 2400c last week and am enjoying
playing with it. There's a bunch of repair and FAQ stuff I remember
from the site that would be invaluable. :-)

Cheers,
-Hal