[DuoList] Mac2400 website?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 12:07:57 PST 2008

Let's see what's up.  I've got all the content locally, if there's
something specific you need. Searching the archives of the DuoList is
also useful.

http://www.mail-archive.com/duolist@listserver.themacintoshguy.com/

http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/DuoList/

On Feb 16, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Hal wrote:

> Cool. I was a regular reader of the site from 1998-2002 or so, when
> I sold my last 2400c (totally tricked out with a 320mHz G3 and Yu-
> Plan keyboard. I happened to pick up a 2400c last week and am
> enjoying playing with it. There's a bunch of repair and FAQ stuff I
> remember from the site that would be invaluable. :-)
>
> Cheers,
> -Hal
>

> On Feb 16, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Ralph Mawyer wrote:
>
>> Yup, I know him. ;-)  He was the creator of the site and I was the
>> editor during the last few years of it's activity.   Waiting to
>> hear from him.
>>

>> On Feb 16, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Noah Wood wrote:
>>>

>>> If you know him personally, and he lost his space, I can give him
>>> some
>>> if he needs it.
>>>

>>> --
>>> PowerBook G3 333MHz

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/index2.html
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.