[DuoList] WTB: 2400c G3 Upgrade Card

daniel brunk river96b at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 12:32:13 PST 2008

Actually, the 320 and 400 cards tend to be rather expensive; not only are they faster than their 240 G3 comrades, but they also run cooler.  But usually you'll find it more cost effective to find a 2400c with the G3 already installed and buy the whole package.  The cards by themselves tend to be pretty expensive when listed by themselves.  Depends on how much you're looking to spend...

If you do end up getting it, considering that I have that same card, I'm almost certain that I have the appropriate driver to activate the L2.  Right now it's in a room that I can't get to because of building construction for a few days, but I'd be happy to email it to you.  I can't promise that I have it, but I seem to recall that I do.  If not, I'm sure other people on here have the same card as well...