[DuoList] power adaptor?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 07:48:32 PST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008, at 2:03 AM, Paul Ongtooguk wrote:

> I just ran into a 2400c that was going to be scrapped here in
> Anchorage.

Paul, nice catch. The G3/320 processor is the real find in your 2400.
Lots of info on the 2400 on the old mac2400 page, link below.

OS 8.6 is probably the most efficient and complete OS to run on it,
but many of us run 9.1 also as it allows wireless support with the
cards previously mentioned.

At a minimum get a Ethernet PC card for a hard connect to the Net and
you'll be in great shape.  My guess is the HD is already upgraded
since the processor was done and it wasn't cheap at the time....
$700-1200 new, just for the G3.

Lots of knowledge on this list from old-timers and folks just
discovering the 2400, so just ask.

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/index2.html
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.