[DuoList] power adaptor?

Chris Wright johnchristopherwright at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:08:05 PST 2008

congrats on the find, it is costing you anything to aquire? or was this
someone else's trash that you happened upon?

I use an orinoco silver wireless (802.11b) card in my 2400c and I have a
wired ethernet card that gets some use still...
I use mine to browse web pages from the couch, or in the kitchen while
trying new recipies, and also as a VNC console to manage other desktops,
laptops and servers around the house. (and I listen to itunes on it of
course)

it isn't a speed demon, but then i don't expect it to be... but it does just
work...

--
here's where I should sign...