[DuoList] 2400 woes

Roger Gouin roger at islandnet.com
Mon May 4 22:51:10 PDT 2009

A couple of quick thoughts, not that you don't know or haven't
already done this.
Norton works great on those machines but sometimes it's tricky to get
to the point where it will run through everything without error.
Generally, I would deselect all but the third task down and repeat it
until it got that right. And if Norton won't fix it, DW is more
likely to do the job. Finally, have you attempted a low level format
with the problem drive? -that might be best with a 3rd party HD appl.
Good luck Joe.
Roger
  .