[DuoList] PB 2400c SCSI CD-ROM drive boot issues

Robert A. Donaldson r.donaldson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 17:32:17 PDT 2010

I believe you need an extension in your System Folder > Extensions to recognize the third-party CD-ROM. An old Apple boot ROM CD will work much better.

It's been a very long time.... :-(

Hold down the "C" key when you start, or the really old combination, "Command-Option-Shift-Delete" to force a boot from a CD.

Robert A. Donaldson
r.donaldson at comcast.net