[DuoList] Need Help: Duo 2300c and Batteries

Blake Hanes kissmyash933 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 12:30:01 PDT 2010

Hey all!

I have recently come into posession of a Duo 230, 2300c, 2 Microdocks,
Floppy Drive and a Duo Dock II. I'm having a problem with my 2300, This
computer will run absolutely fine off a power cord and in the dock, but it
will NOT run off the battery under any circumstance. The 230 boots and runs
fine off of both batteries, but the 2300 refuses to do so. I've aligned and
cleaned the contacts on the batteries and the actual computer to no avail.
I've read somewhere about a fuse possibly being burnt out? Does anyone have
any suggestions for this problem? I'm currently running System 7.6.1 on this
computer!

Thanks for any help!
Blake Hanes.