[DuoList] Looking for 2300c Accessories (Again, sorry)

Keegan van der Laag kvanderlaag at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 02:55:54 PST 2010

Fair enough, Clark - thanks for the insight. You're probably right. The
next best choice then, in my opinion, would be to cannibalize a
MicroDock, since it stands the best chance of retaining portability if
you were to re-use some or all of the housing. Do any forum members have
any insight as to which peripheral might be the best to use in terms of
availability? The last thing one would want to do is cannibalize
something working which is extremely difficult to find, or particularly
useful - an Ethernet MicroDock comes to mind, even though it would be
best for the purposes I'm thinking of. Perhaps a Floppy Adapter? I would
suspect that there would have been a larger number of them made than
most other peripherals.

On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone have a parts 2300(c) or a
bottom case? Despite trying to be careful, the clips that hold the top
case to it near the trackpad button were old and brittle, and broke
during disassembly. Worst case, I'll epoxy some new plastic in where the
top of the clip broke off, but a replacement would be dandy.