[DuoList] 2nd posting attempt

B. Dowler bdowler at mts.net
Fri Jan 1 09:10:31 PST 2010

OK, let's see if this gets below the 5K limit
Thanks:
Brad

For Sale:

1 PowerBook Duo 2300 1G, 28mb.  Works well and is in great condition.
1 PowerBook Duo 280c 325 mb, 24mb.  Fresh OS 7.5 installation.  No
cracks in the case and the screen and is in good condition.
1 PowerBook Duo 280c 310 mb, 18mb.  Fresh OS 7.5 installation.  No
cracks in the case and the screen is in good condition.
1 PowerBook Duo 280c.  Will not boot.  Unsure as to state of screen,
etc.  For parts only.
At least 2 of the above machines have built in modems.
4 Batteries.  Only one, holds anything resembling a charge. 15 minutes?
2 Power Brick adapters.
1 Duo MiniDock
1 Duo Floppy Adapter Dock
1 HDI-20 External Floppy Disk Drive
1 DuoDock.  Has had the "Tick of Death" fixed.
3 Electrolytic Capacitors.  for fixing "Tick of Death"
2 DuoDocks.  Not sure as to working condition.
2 13" Macintosh Color Displays.  Perfect for working with the DuoDock.
1 Black PowerBook Duo Carry Case
I will even throw in a couple of keyboards and mice along with power
cables if you wish.
$100 takes it all.  I would rather sell the whole lot together but as
distance and shipping costs would be prohibitive considering the
DuoDocks and the monitors I could be persuaded to leave these out.

If interested, contact me and I can give you a full account as to
full cosmetic condition.

Brad