[DuoList] USB for 2400

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 13:51:14 PDT 2010

Not all boards can be Cardbus upgraded. From what I remember there were actually three board types and only two could be upgraded.

You might want to check out these links, since I can't find the links with the photos of the wires, etc.

http://68kmla.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3086&sid=855c7aa5e38f6c54828bd1fab4c6ae6e
http://www.mail-archive.com/duolist@lists.themacintoshguy.com/msg07636.html

Cheers...

On Mar 21, 2010, at 3:35 PM, Joe Elliott wrote:

> So do I have to snip that wire on my motherboard to make a USB adapter work?
>
> What about upgrading from OS 8.6?  Will that be necessary?
>
> Thanks again,
> Joe Elliott

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/index2.html
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.