[DuoList] PowerBook 2400c booting external CD-ROM

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:45:02 PDT 2010

Ill pay u for that cable please. Then one can be located on ebay. Please
don't snip pins off. I could use this cable

On Mar 25, 2010 5:19 PM, "Clark Martin" <cmmac at sonic.net> wrote:

On 3/25/10 2:02 PM, Ward Curry wrote:

> The connector has 30 pins. It's a dark grey Apple SCSI cab...
You could bust the pin off.  I don't know which corner off hand, you might
find a picture on the web (a quick search didn't yield anything).  If you do
break the pin and it's the wrong one, the cable is only suitable for
recycling.

If you have another Mac with SCSI you could do what you need that way. An OS
9 is a bit tricky this way, you need to do a custom install and select
"Install for any Mac" or something to that effect.  This makes sure that all
the elements for a PB2400c are installed.

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA

"I'm a designated driver...