[DuoList] Orinoco drivers

Bon taichi at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 09:54:09 PST 2011

Thinking back, didnt it work with the Airport Apple drivers?
if they dont install  from the apple disc on your machine
you may need to manually install them. perhaps copy them of an install on another machine.
Maybe use an OS 9 or 8.6 install disc on another more recent apple machine and it SHOULD install the files.
I have no idea what they are called but probably "airport XXX in  extensions and control panel folders
thats what i recollect i had to do.

Bon