[DuoList] Duo230 is really dead. why?

Blake Hanes kissmyash933 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:47:05 PST 2011

Hey all! I've got two duo's, a 2300 and a 230. The 2300 is not able to run
off the battery, and I don't like using it. but my 230 is awesome, and I'd
like to continue using it!

Here is my problem:

When I got it, it would turn on and run perfectly fine! after a while, when
it was on the battery, it would just start randomly going to sleep. the next
stage of failure was that while on AC power, when booted it would get done
running in the DuoDock. It now won't do any of these things, and just plain
refuses to start, and ideas?

Thanks,
Blake.