[DuoList] Duo230 is really dead. why?

Hansel Chung hchung75 at mac.com
Fri Jan 14 17:42:12 PST 2011

Batteries are probably pretty far gone. In the late stages of battery failure, they might draw enough power from the laptop itself to not allow the laptop to turn on.
On the upside, you should be able to use a stack of NiMH AA's to piece together a new battery. In fact, while I have no more Duos, I do have a battery shell that could be used for producing a new battery.

Does any of this happen if the battery isn't in the laptop?

-Hansel