[DuoList] Hello again...

Carlos Pinto cplusc at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 10 15:54:14 PST 2012

Hi,
  I went to a powerbook G4 12" as a natural progression as well, and am now on a 11" macbook air. I agree the 90's had some pretty cool stuff. It was the software that was unstable as a "klingon" at a beauty parlour.The 90's was a time of computer discovery for me, so maybe I'm biased .
   There was allot of collaboration between Frog design and apple. Steve Jobs was responsible for established that connection. Even though he wasn't there (during the 90s) the natural continuation of that relationship continued.  He viewed well designed (visually ) products as well as engineering and software, as a necessary marriage . We currently have allot to be thankful for. don't you agree ??

  I hope the Industrial Design relationship at "Current" apple continues. That said… Apple will have to start a new design relationship in order to affect change and continue to evolve as a company/product. It is the revolutions that generate excitement. But the completely thought out role of the product line is what's made it a success.
Hopefuly someone will have vision at the helm of the apple machine.

cheers
kirojira