[DuoList] Hello again...

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sat Mar 10 15:28:40 PST 2012

Hello Kirojira,

The Duo was something I glad I got into.   In the end I had a good
working 2300c and used that for a while.  I decided in the end to
freecycle my lot to a family that was looking to get a laptop for their
kids.  Don't regret that, but like you still glad to be here to talk
about how cool the Duo was.  You know, I think it is interesting that
the Duo is not revered more often as one of those cool computers of the
90's.   Someone brought that up at Atariage.com how the computers of the
90's were not interesting, but I disagreed.  Apple brought out many
interesting computers in the 90's.  There were among others the
millenium macintosh, the Mac Cube, the iMac line, and I really think in
a age of the beige Macs, the Mac Duo showed the creativity of the Mac
still.  (I still think Newton was of the creative computers of the 90's
too.)

All and all, glad I had one.   I now use a Macintosh G4 PowerBook 12".
The next computer I will be using come Apple, A MacBook Air 11".
Apparently I liked the form actor the Mac Duo laptop to continue with
about that size.  ;)