[DuoList] OT: Starting up old machines

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 13:38:06 PDT 2013

The Fun part for me?

Everytime I fire up my 2400c, 2300c or the plethorea of other machines I
have (name it(!)) It's like a time machine into the past!

I'll look and find programs, games, documents, etc. that I used to use in
some way, and go, "Oh yeah!   I remember that..!"

Even the way I setup the drive/info on the drive is like going into the
past.   I'll remember the way I setup drives at the time(!) and what knowledge
I had at the time that has (hopefully?) been surpassed by my
supposed-advanced knoweldge now(!)

Craig W.
The Texas’Dawg,

COC Enterprises
PC/Mac Computer Repair, Network Solutions,
Drive Recoveries & Virus Elimination
Specializing in Legal IT Needs

(678) 773-4062 GA
(713) 294-3504 TX