[DuoList] OSX on 2400c

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 10:44:45 PDT 2013

In a message dated 3/22/13 12:38:39 PM, drclu at swbell.net writes:

> (and yes, there are computers more modern and smaller than the G4
> aluminum, so just giving some options since the 2400c).

Yeah; I have a 2400c Mighty Kitty(!!) 320mhz G3 processor.. but never
aspired to do OSX on it...

I have a friend who once installed OSX on a 128k '84 Mac(!!!!) so I know
*anything* is possible (took A WEEK/7DAYS(!) for the cursor to move from one
spot to another! Seriously!)

But as far as micro OSX-machines, I have one of the cutsy PBG4 12" and a
Hackintosh 10" "netbook" (boy they went away quickly, huh?) running Debian
10.5x...

My dream is to get a Core2Duo 11" MBAir from a few year ago...!

Craig W.
The Texas’Dawg,

COC Enterprises
PC/Mac Computer Repair, Network Solutions,
Drive Recoveries & Virus Elimination
Specializing in Legal IT Needs

(678) 773-4062 GA
(713) 294-3504 TX