[FW] Who makes a good drive and/or case

FireWire Depot Support support at fwdepot.com
Mon Oct 25 16:41:21 PDT 2004

what happened when you flashed the bridgeboard in your original
enclosure?

The Oxford and Initio firmware utilities are there to allow users to
keep their enclosures up to date, altho there are sometimes issues that
cannot be fixed with a simple firmware update...

some companies that sell FireWire don't really know anything about
firewire other than its a product they sell.

ProMax has a very good reputation so you may have just spoken to
someone who doesn't know about the availability of the firmware
utilities......