[FW] Trouble with Firewire on External Enclosure with serial ata

Larry Blodgett lblodgett at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 08:36:57 PST 2005

I have a Mac Quicksilver, I did not realize the IDE bus was limited in
size for this new a machine.  I knew that older G4's such as Yikes,
Sawtooth and of course B&W had problems.  Does anyone know where there
is a list of internal IDE drive size limitations for the various macs?

Thanks for your advice on the the companies I will try them.

Larry