USB to serial port adapters?

Stewart C. Simon stewsim at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 7 10:19:33 PST 2002

Hi Ya Folks,
I recently upgraded my Studio/Audio machine to a G4dual1G "Blowhole",
and moved the previous G4/400 into the office, which is eventually
going to fully replace the trusty 'ole IIci.
My two printers [Epson Stylus Photo 700, HP Deskwriter] are serial.
I'm seeking advice/experience on USB to Serial adapters.
Do they work, and which are of the best?
Or should I just invest in a new USB printer?
My printing needs are light, mainly B&W text documents, with the
occasional color image or photo.
Running OS10.2.2 whenever possible, and OS9.xxx if needed.
Thanx in advance for any and all collective wisdom.

Best Regardz,
                         S.S.

Hello, It's Me...
http://home.earthlink.net/~stewsim/index.html