[G4] Radeon Keeps Me From Booting

Ron gMedia.DV at verizon.net
Sat Dec 7 10:32:00 PST 2002

I don't understand why only 3 slots are supported but what I would try is
removing all the usb devices you can esp a hub and try that. Also, might try
resetting the 'cuda switch an zap the pram. I have a Power Tower Pro with a
G3 card in it. How much did you pay for the G4 card? Is is really worth it?