[G4] DVD

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Tue Dec 10 05:41:58 PST 2002

Quick question. Even thought they are running 9.2 are they running QuickTime
6? If your doing updates in the software update control panel and you are
running the latest addition of qt 5, I don't believe that software update
will report that qt needs to be updated to 6. Just my 2¢