[G4] DVD

Thomas Ethen cacanne at chibardun.net
Tue Dec 10 05:57:02 PST 2002

speaking of Software Update! When I get the software update notice on my
computer and I click on doing the update, it seems to take forever and
sometimes the update never happens, it just stalls. Any ideas on why this
would be? If I download the same update and install it manually, it will
work just fine, but not automatically.

Tom