[G4] DVD

Thomas Ethen cacanne at chibardun.net
Tue Dec 10 08:29:39 PST 2002

I am not sure what "don't get pissy" means, as I was just explaining my dial
up situation, that I had not mentioned before. My only question was: Why
does the update work when I go to Apple's site and do it manually and the
automated software update does not work. The files are the same size that
are downloades!

Tom