[G4] External drive and EMac/Jaguar

Thomas Ethen cacanne at chibardun.net
Tue Dec 10 08:34:54 PST 2002

What the heck does that mean? There are lots of external cases out there
using USB, especially for 2.5" drives and they are very inexpensive and very
handy to take with you. I for one use them to transfer fairly large files
and programs to my daughters colored iBook, which has no Firewire
connection.

I can see my external USB HD and Floppy drive just fine using my G4/933.
Have your friend try accessing the drives under OS 9 instead of X or
Classic.

Tom