help an idiot

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 10 19:42:09 PST 2002

I spilled a glass of water on my keyboard last night...

I turned it upside down, let it dry overnight - it wasn't
a whole glass...anyway now some of my keys aren't working.
Does anyone know how to try and get inside the keyboard and
try and clean off the key contacts? It's the Apple etended keyboard
that came with my G4 - yes, I lost my "eks" key, and my eclamation
point, otherwise you'd be seeing a lot of them right now, net to
the phrase "I am an idiot, heeelp meee".....

margaret