sound cards?

db deebee at aon.at
Wed Dec 18 11:40:01 PST 2002

I have a 733 Quicksilver that I would like to get a 4-channel PCI card
for... preferably with a sound in (stereo) port as well while I'm at it.
(To be able to leave my home stereo "plugged-in" and not deal with a USB
sound-in interface such as an iMic would be advantageous with my set-up
-- it's what I did previously with my 400 Gigabit, which came with a
sound port in.)

Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to brands or suppliers?
Many thanks for you time.
db
Richard Bright
Herzogenburg, Austria

ps. if you haven't seen this yet, well... it's worth a visit:

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/dah18/america/