DVD replay on data projectors

David Gilbert dgilbert at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Dec 18 17:17:06 PST 2002

I have a G4 Titanium Powerbook which runs the Apple DVD Player (V Z1- 2.7)
which plays DVDs fine. I also have no problems hooking the machine up to a
variety of video/data projectors. The problem I have is that when I attempt
to replay any DVDs via a data projector I get an error stating that the
resolution is incompatible with the DVD player. Regardless of what display
resolutions I choose, I have been unable to get this feature to work.

Any ideas as to how to solve the problem?

Regards

David Gilbert